RSM 260 Practice Final Test
Multiple Decision (30 items, 3 details each)
1 ) What is the critical first step to the Rational Decision-Making Version? a. developing alternatives
n. identifying the problem
c. identifying the decision requirements
d. weighing the decision conditions
e. collecting relevant info
2 . Which in turn of the following is incorrect of charming leaders? a. They have a perspective and the capacity to articulate the vision. w. They have tendencies that is non-traditional.
c. They may be willing to have high personal risk.
g. They demonstrate behaviors which have been consistent with all their followers' behaviours. e. all of the above happen to be true
a few. What sort of teams are identified by the company structure? a. informal
some. Most people imagine a police officer should behave in a legitimate manner, rather than show virtually any favoritism to any particular group, and do their finest to uphold the law. What term can be used for this kind of belief? a. a norm
b. a norm id
c. a role expectation
m. a role understanding
e. a norm breach
5. What term is employed for is a tendency for individuals to pay less efforts when operating collectively? a. groupthink
n. the guideline of diminishing returns
c. social loafing
6. Commanders achieve goals, and power is _____.
a. identified by leaders' hopes and aspirations
w. usually employed by poor market leaders
c. a method of attaining goals
m. a goal in and of itself
e. a very good influence about leaders' desired goals
7. One particular reacts to _____ power out of anxiety about the bad ramifications that might result in the event that one fails to comply. a. legitimate
8. Which in the following can be not an assumption of the realistic decision-making version? a. The choice maker is definitely constrained by simply time and costs. b. The choice criteria are constant plus the weights assigned to them are stable with time. c. Your decision maker may identify all of the relevant requirements and can list all the viable alternatives. g. The decision developer is aware of all of the possible consequences of each alternate. e. The decision maker is usually assumed to obtain complete info regarding the decision situation.
being unfaithful. The example of labor-management transactions over wages exemplifies _____ bargaining. a. integrative
15. Your _____ determines the best value acceptable to you for any negotiated agreement. a. BATNA
b. margin of problem
c. bid price
deb. asking price
e. hidden benefit
5 ITEMS: Describe 1 concept/theory from the OB training course that you locate most useful/interesting. How does that apply to your work/life? Make sure to include cases and meanings. CASE-related questions
Starbucks plus the " Veggie StockвЂќ вЂ“courtesy of George & Roberts, Organizational Behavior, third edition, 2000
Howard Schultz, CEO of Starbucks, bought the corporation in 1987 and changed a local Detroit, Washington sequence of 6 coffee retailers into a national, publicly owned company with over twenty-five, 000 personnel and over 1, 500 stores. Starbucks' sales and revenue growth have been phenomenal and the company is promoting the way that Americans consider coffee. Starbucks' stores cover anything from coffee carts in crowded city streets to personal coffee bars to full-sized restaurants that sell espressos and cappuccinos as well as caffeine by the pound, coffee-making tools, and food items. Starbucks was recently positioned in the top rated 75 global brands within a study carried out by the consulting firm, Interbrand.
Throughout Starbucks' rapid expansion, Schultz offers emphasized the importance of satisfying employees...