CHAPTER – I
INTRODUCTION TO HISTORICAL TRAVEL
HISTORICAL TOURISM CONCEPT AND MEANING:
Historical tourism refers to a sort of tourism, the place that the tour or tour group focuses on a brief history; history of some place, people, point, or incidents. They go, see, study, talk about and experience places where historic things happened. The areas will be a portrayal of history of the country and also the region and tells regarding the past happenings. Tourists usually visit individuals places of historical importance to know about the culture, tradition, earlier happenings and so forth and become familiar with about the evolution and development in culture.
This is an effort to understand, the living environments and existence – varieties of ordinary people in the past, and present and interpret those inside an interesting method to the vacationers. Places of important historic events, just like battlefields or perhaps sites in which discovers and explorers landed, are also being promoted because tourist attractions.
USE OF HISTORY IN TOURISM:
History figures plainly in marketing literature. A large number of destinations will always be promoted through their historicity, like Bangalore as Your garden City, Jaipur as Lilac City – City of Castles, Fatehpur Sikhri – a town of Mughal Splendour and so forth
In travelling writing, history is a popular idea to write after and it can become the history of countless things – destination, fortification, palace, art, craft, people, airline, railways etc . Yet , a major problem with such compose ups is that most of them tend not to differentiate between history, mythology and tales.
FAMOUS FAMOUS TOURISM SPOTS IN INDIA AND IN FOREIGN COUNTRIES:
There are areas all over the world that happen to be famous for their particular history. Locations like Portugal, Rome, India etc possess a strong historical background which will dates back to centuries. They receive visitors in high number from worldwide because of their traditional connection with rest of the world. Here are several of the traditional tourism locations in India and overseas.
HISTORICAL LOCATIONS IN INDIA:
India, a system of rich culture and tradition around a huge range of diversity and equality, is home to a number of the excellent indications of art and structures in various varieties and styles. Long and strong exercises of history possess resulted in the creation of several artistic illustrations and cultural depictions. The history destinations in India fundamentally calls for a better look as the following choices are some of the greatest landmarks in the wonderful world of culture and ethnicity with the country of ancient fame and grandeur.
Some of the famous destinations in India happen to be:
• Agra Fort.
• Ajanta Caverns.
• Ellora Caves.
• Taj Mahal.
• Number of Monuments by Mahabalipuram.
• Sun Forehead, Konârak.
• Churches and Convents of Goa.
• Fatehpur Sikri.
• Band of Monuments by Hampi.
• Khajuraho Number of Monuments.
• Elephanta Caves.
• Superb Living Chola Temples.
• Group of Ancient monuments at Pattadakal.
• Buddhist Monuments in Sanchi.
• Humayun's Burial place, Delhi.
• Qutb Comer and its Typical monuments, Delhi.
• Mahabodhi Serenidad Complex for Bodh Cara.
• Rock Shelters of Bhimbetka.
• Champaner-Pavagadh Archaeological Park.
• Red Fort Complex.
A number of the world famous traditional destinations will be:
• Ethnical Landscape and Archaeological Remains to be of the Bamiyan Valley in Afghanistan.
• Royal Exhibit Building and Carlton Home gardens in Australia.
• Historic Centre of the Associated with Salzburg in Austria.
• Historic Hub of Vienna in Luxembourg.
• Ruins of the Buddhist Vihara in Paharpur in Bangladesh.
• Major Town Houses of the Architect Victor Horta (Brussels) in Athens.
• Real Palaces from the Ming and Qing Dynasties in Beijing and Shenyang in china and tiawan.
• The Great...